Contact Us

  • Call our Office 1-304-417-1247
  • Call me at Home 1304-522-0115
  • TEXT MESSAGE at 304.417.1247@pcs.ntelos.com
  • e-mail at Inspector@wvchi.com
  • Log on our Web Site at www.WVCHI.com
  • While at our site schedule an inspection. View a Sample report or View and download your report.
  • Inspection Reports on Our Internet Server are html files (are Not a slow e-mail download)
  • We inspect 7 days a week evenings and weekends to meet you and your  needs!
  • Give us 5% of your Confidence, and We’ll Earn the Other 95% …
  • Schedule your appointment Today
  • And if all else fails you can use “Snail Mail” at 2020 Military Road Huntington WV 25701